Pages

Burda June 2011 Preview

Monday, May 9

The  June issue of burda seems interesting.I don't know why they only put previews at this point. Its almost mid may, and you'd think they would put images from the whole magazine for us to see, but no, they only put a couple.  Its centered of course on summer stuff, but I hope there will be some non-beachy patterns too. I am especially hopping for some casual office wear stuff, as Me Made June is just around the corner, and I don't have enough outfits to last the month.

I did see a brown dress I liked though.

 and this pink number


 many white numbers, which should be good if you are going somewhere sunny this summer like moi






Loads of checks, which if I do decide to make, will definitely be in a different print.  I like these two, mainly because they look easy.


I also like this one, but I know I won't be making it anytime soon because it is made from a jersey fabric, and I am still praying for an overlocker. So until  the overlocker project is successful, this will have to wait.



It will be interesting to see what the rest of the things look like. Apparently there is going to be a designer project inside this edition. So I am really looking forward to seeing that.

Have a nice week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment