Pages

Blog Awards

Tuesday, May 3






A couple of weeks ago, I had a really pleasant surprise when I went to Kestrel's blog, and discovered that she had nominated me for a Liebster award. I went all crazy because this was the first award I had ever received and typed a thank you note so fast, Usain Bolt would have been shocked at his lack of speed. Needless to say, I wrote rubbish, but I figure that is staying true to Oscar night tradition when winners produce the most incoherent speeches.

The idea behind this award, is to link back to the person who nominated you, and also nominate 3 smaller blogs (with less than 300 followers), to encourage them. Since Kestrel nominated me, I've had an increase in blog traffic from her blog, and it really makes me happy to know that people do stop by and read some of the stuff I write about. Plus it introduces new bloggers like me to other interesting blogs I would never have found, if I kept on  flocking to the usual suspects.

So I am nominating the following blogs because I like reading them:

Forrest Nicole of  Presser Foot Propaganda, who has a knack for refashioning items into amazing things.
Caroline of Rubies and Tigers, whose blog I've just discovered, but who makes me laugh.
Sarah of The Forty Acre Wood, who has decided not to buy any new clothes this year, but will thrift and make her own clothes.


take care everyone,

xoxo

Dibs

1 comment:


  1. Great vast array: At this time it is simple to get wonderful patterns are sometimes made to your most loved louis vuitton replica types for countless online shops. There's an easy significant collection of synthetic version sacks found in any prada replica promote that will be a proper pretend to your most loved types for example Louis Vuitton, Monogram Denim, Monogram Canvas, Monogram Denim Trip, Monogram Multicolor, Epi Synthetic leather, Monogram Micro, Monogram Micro Lin, Monogram Perfo, Dameir Canvas, Monogram Vernis, Dameir Geant Canvas, Suhali Synthetic leather, Antigua, Monogram Develop, Monogram Leopard, or simply Rubber-stamped Set. Shopping bags own louis vuitton replica end up with more than a basic need that will even more associated with a way device. For ages these days, most women have already been shifting your way traits during dresses. The is short for a fact meant for fake rolex the fashion traits on their shopping bags in the process. Any shifting varieties during shopping bags the fact that constituted any clutch system layout designer purses, extra-large shopping bags, any hobo container, any satchel, any case, any duffel that will gucci replica handbags identity a handful of are a good overall look for the way in which every one layout is unique on their own personal strategy and tend to be dramatically famous among the wives around the world.

    ReplyDelete