Pages

Summer Holiday Wardrobe planning

Wednesday, April 6


I mentioned in my last post that I was off to sunny Mallorca in August. Naturally, being the impulsive little minx I am, I decided to set myself the challenge of sewing the clothes I will be wearing in Mallorca. Foolish right? I think so!!!
So, I suppose the first thing would be to decide on what I actually want to wear on vacation. I tried coming up with a rough list of what I could wear for 2 weeks:
  • 2 maxi dresses
  • 2 skirts
  • 2 linen trousers
  • 2 shorts
  • 2 kaftans
  • 3 swimsuits (bikinis?....probably not)
  • 2 sun hats
  • Knickers (yes, I will be making these tooJ)
  • Negligee ( to be whipped out when our son goes to bedJ)
  • 2 simple summer tops
Boy!! That list looks really long. I have not included t-shirts there because I plan on buying a couple of Mango and Zara basic t-shirts while there. I've heard they are cheaper in Spain. So I am not buying any t-shirts from now till August.
Is anyone else planning a holiday abroad? And if so, are you making your own wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment