Pages

Pattern Magic 1 and 2

Tuesday, August 2

Hi everyone,

I have taken a few minutes away from sunbathing and drinking sangria to let you know that I shall be doing the draw for the books later this evening. I am presently on my way out to soak up more sunshine ( ain´t life sweet?).

I need to work out how to install the random number selection app and then choose the winners. I will only be able to post the books when I come back, which will be in about 10 days time. I´m so sorry for the extra time.

In other good news, I now have more than 100 followers. yay!!!!!!!

I´m so happy. Thank you to everyone who follows me, and who makes me feel like I actually do write sense. lol. granted I might not do all the time, but at least you seem to think I do. So I will be doing another give away when I come back to london .

I have not gone shopping for any sewing related stuff yet. Too busy drinking chilled wine.....you are permitted to get jealous you know......but I am hoping I do so within the coming days, when we rent a car and go down to Palma. Does anyone know of any fabric shopping places in Palma? I can´t seem to find any online.

right, off I go.

Take care everyone.

Dibs

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. Although, I do worry that your life is too hard - can't be good for one person to have that much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Hun, Me & Mella were having an ice cream and thought of you !

    ReplyDelete