Pages

It is all I seem to do these days....

Monday, August 20

Hanging out with people that is.

I reluctantly dragged myself back to London from Belgium on Friday night,and then promptly hopped on the train again first thing Saturday morning to meet Mela at St.Pancras station. Destination? Leicester people. Ah Leicester, home to Marie and Kat, and random people who insert themselves in your pictures uninvited ( I have proof of that).

Mela and I went down to spend the day with Marie and Kat on Saturday, and what a fun day it was. The food was AMAZING!!!. I quickly set aside my dieting plans for the day. Can I at this point remind you that I am eating for two?  There is the possibility I might not be getting another invite soon from Marie, so I made sure I memorized the route to her abode. I know I shall visit that house again. Invited or not. The food was that good.






 We then played around with some millinery materials, and came up with some bows.




It was really nice to just chill out.

Noah even managed to find something to occupy himself......

....and picked up a few tricks.  I promise you all I did not teach him to do this. I don't know what he thought he was looking for. I shall declare on his behalf that he was looking for food.





At the station I was busy minding my business, trying to strike a sexy pose......


....when some random guy dropped in on my picture. I was not fussed about the intrusion. Noah on the other hand, was not remotely amused by our new friend.


In other news,  I am currently spending some time with the Legend. I will be with her all week for an intensive millinery course. I'm so excited. Here is what I am currently working on.







8 comments:

  1. Brilliant post Dibs, but I can't believe you included the photo of Noah poking my boob! When you said he was a flirt I never thought he would be that bad ;o)

    So glad you enjoyed the day, you are welcome back any time of course and so are Mela and Kat for supplying the delicious chocolatey treats!

    Thank you again for sharing your millinery skills with us too, it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe great pics :) I had a great time. Thank you so much for sharing your skills, and hope the course is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great day - love the pics! Especially the one of Noah and Marie - my best frind has a picture of her little boy doing the exact same thing to me - fortunately they've never been put on a blog though! lol :-)

    Love the bows too - you all did such a great job. Well done Dibs for being such a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! As you say, at least your friend didn't stick that photo online! Thanks a million Dibs...hehe ;o)

      Delete
  4. You're such a great teacher, Dibs! It was well fun putting those fascinators together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun time you had! Chilling out is what I definitely need these days!

    I'm super jealous of your millinery learnings. I can sew one hell of a dress but when it comes to hats, I know nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures kill me with jealousy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great photos! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I love your bows!

    ReplyDelete